Clover Double Ended Stitch Holder
Double Ended Stitch Holders are perfect for securely holding work in progress stitches while focusing on other project sections. Simply remove the end cap and slip active stitches onto the central pin and replace the end cap. When you are ready to resume work, your safely held stitches can easily be retrieved from either side of the stitch holder regardless of the direction they were threaded from. 2 pieces per package.
- Remove either end cap of the Double-Ended Stitch Holder.
- Once removed, insert the cap to the opposite end of the holder.
- Slip the stitches onto the holder.
- Unhook the end cap to close.
Available in sizes:
- Small length: 5 1/4″ (13.3cm), recommended for knitting needle sizes US 2 (2.75mm) to US 7 (4.5mm).
- Large length: 6 1/2″ (16.5cm), recommended for knitting needle sizes US 5 (3.75mm) to US 11 (8mm).
- Jumbo length: 8″ (20.32cm), recommended for knitting needle sizes US 11 (8mm) to US 15 (10mm).